4/23/2015

Digital painting hangout results

Quite a long silence here, right? It's because I was not painting digitally a lot and was focusing mainly on painting with acrylics. 
Only works I  can show are these two pictures - results of digital painting hangouts (Czech).

The first one is from yesterdays hangout dedicated to study of mountains, rocks, stones and snow... 
I've learned some tricks with layers management and had to improve my sense for air perspective. Also colors were quite challenging. But I quite like the result... :)


This second one (last week) is focused on painting of multiple people, crowds, medieval army, etc... It was really challenge, I've never try this before. But I've found that's not so complicated. I was just following some basic rules like - composition, perspective, amount of details related to perspective.
Maybe you can see some weird big soldiers with guns in there... yep, those are snipers :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment