8/06/2015

Digital sketch from hangout "Tank xyz"

There was a digital painting hangout yesterday evening and the topic was "gray scale study". 
I was working on landscape, then I've figured out that there could be placed something interesting to balance the composition and fill some empty space... :) so I choose tank... It is quite small picture and the work was quick so I decided to try add colors too.

There is problem with the hangout video because youtube claims that there was playing some song under copyright and therefore they muted the sound in the whole hangout recording. I can't say if they are right or not, because there is no chance to play the video with sound any more. And the function for removing the song part from the video doesn't work.
So I have video from hangout with no sound.... that's really great... :(

Done with CS4 and tablet Huion

"Tank xzy"

No comments:

Post a Comment